My Future Plans I have great hope that in 2 years I will graduate and become a great Mandarin teacher. Ideally, in a conversational or Executive Private Tutoring program. The first step to accomplish this goal would be to graduate from the university & get my degree. After graduating, I will either teach at a Chinese learning center or find my own students. I really love flowers, so I’m also going to learn Ikebana, the Japanese art of flower arrangements. Above all, I want to live a peaceful and relaxing life. My 2 sons & daughter are adults now, and I have 2 grandsons. I haven’t seen them in person for some time now due to COVID, but I’m sure I will be seeing them again soon once the travel restrictions are lifted. It would be really nice to gather as a family. Meanwhile, I’m keeping in touch with them through video calls. I believe in my future plans - I think I will live a happy life that way. Chinese is becoming a more important language and more people want to l...
Comments
Post a Comment